Monday, May 21, 2007

About Moi

My name is Saeed Ghasham Al-hameli. I was born on the second of May 1986.I graduated from Emirates Privet School in Abu Dhabi, after graduation I had a lot of hope and went to continue my education in the American University of Sharjah. My major was mechanical engineering. I studied there for two semesters, but unfortunately my GPA was below 2 so I had to change University and went to HCT of Abu Dhabi which I am still at having fun and enjoying my college life.

I have many hobbies such as, watching movies specially comedy and action movies which I don’t miss in the cinema. I’d rather watch them in the cinema than downloading them from the internet with low video and sound quality. Another thing that I love doing is riding motor bikes in the desert, which my friends and I do every weekend in the winter, but in summer our weekend destination changes to the beach. We go fishing and riding jet skis. In my free time I usually play online games which most of my friends play, it’s fun and good for wasting the afternoon.

1 comment:

eighty eight Smoking Accessories said...

Hi Saeed

what about taking me with you to the cinema ^_^

just joking i know that you will luagh when you will read it because I know what you are goinh to think about ^_^

You will say ooooooh he wants to be my fried loooooooool


Good luck Saeed